Postdoctoral Research Fellow Job Available
Please send your application including your CV to .
Research Associate Job Available
General Summary of Position Responsibility:
This position offers a great opportunity to participate in a very exciting and competitive neural stem cell research project, which will culminate in publications in high quality, peer-reviewed journals in the near future. Responsibilities include assisting the principle investigator with experiments, performing laboratory research independently and participating day-to-day laboratory management.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs research with molecular/cell biological and histological techniques including immunostaining, Western-blotting, cell culture, and preparing cryosections;
2. Lab management: ordering supplies and managing mouse colonies;
3. Assists in the preparation of grants and publications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Bachelor of Science in biological sciences with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant lab experience. Master of Science in biological sciences preferred;
2. Proficient with a range of relevant research methodologies;
3. Excellent writing and oral presentation skills;
4. Good interpersonal skill and team work ability.
To apply, please contact .